Friday 24 May 2013

Forever : Kain + Alana

I first met Kain, Alana and baby Noah when Noah was only a few days old at his in-home newborn session. 
A couple of months after, Alana and Noah dropped by my own home for their follow up session where we got to sit back and get to know each other a little more. 

Fast forward another few months when Alana secretly told me her and Kain were planning to elope, and asked would i be there on their big day, i was ecstatic! 
I counted down the days and finally it was time to hit the road with my assistant for the day Rachel, board a boat and head to the gorgeous North Stradbroke Island. 

I am so grateful for the people who come in to my life.. 
They leave me with just as many memories as i can offer them. 

x




























































No comments:

Post a Comment