Wednesday 12 September 2012

Welcome to Forever Collective!

So nice to see you here!

Firstly, I am Nicole. Founder and Photographer of Forever Collective and our sister business Birthography .
I am A wife , mum, daughter, best friend , story teller , instagramer (Follow! @birthography ) long time blogger and in the time i have left, i am a Lifestyle and Birth photographer.

I was an open (very open) blogger for a very long time, i reached a fork in the road on my life journey and took  <<< That road... instead of that one >>>
Which left my blogging on the back burner.
But now im back! With a fresh platform and loads to tell and share.

I have dozens on facebook friend requests per week (It really is that out of control) and honestly, my facestalk is boring as hell!
So, anything you would find there, you will find here!
(So pretty please stop with the request *Smile* )

Forever Collective is a gorgeous mix of Life an Love.
My life, your life and our love.

I am so excited to share this amazing journey with you all.

x Nic




No comments:

Post a Comment