Wednesday 12 September 2012

Loved : Nathan + Amanda

Amanda and i became the best of friends when she arrived as the 'new girl' at my high school many years ago. 
I guess you could say i took her under my wing and introduced her to the group of guys i would hang out with during lunch breaks. 
I was a tomboy, a real boys girl.. I wore jeans, 
i had purple hair and my best friend was a guy. 
Amanda was stunning.. We were an odd looking pair!
We began to hang out together on weekends and i got to know her family. 
I experienced the life Amanda lived out of school, the life no one knew about. 
And it was a hard life.
Of course, not long after Amanda joined our school the bullying began. 
The hurtful names, the taunts, the horrible rumors. I was so naive, i really didn't understand why, at the time these people were so nasty! 
I soon learnt the meaning of jealousy.

To this day i still think Amanda is amazing. 
She has done so much for our community and now works harder then ever to make a life for her and her now fiance. 

Amanda stood by my side along with my best friend Lucy and witnessed 
me marry my husband, 
I feel so blessed to be able to have captured these memories 
for her and Nathan. 

x













{ Find Nathan + Amanda on FACEBOOK }

No comments:

Post a Comment