Tuesday 15 January 2013

Forever : Brooke + Dan




I first met Brooke, Dan and Oscar at their newest family member Wyatt's new born session almost a year ago.
As Dan and Oscar played in my yard and watched some TV Brooke and i snuggled with Wyatt and captured his pure newborn-ness in my home studio.
Since that day ive been blessed to have photographed quite a few more memorable moments for the Goddens, the biggest being the day they became husband and wife.

If front of a crowd of adoring friends and family, on the waterside at Lakelands Golf Course on the Gold Coast they said 'I do' and their family was joined as one.

Today i share with you some of their most memorable moments, which will be far from the last i capture of this gorgeous family.















































I wish you both the most happiest of lives together and i am so blessed to have met your gorgeous little family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment